Multi-Disciplined Engineer - Birmingham - Ref: V289
TIS are a forward thinking and nationally renowned Security and Communications Company who are NSI Gold and BAFE accredited. We specialise in the design, installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems and manufacture specialist equipment. TIS work with a wide range of public and private sector businesses and have achieved a reputation for quality, care and reliability which is second to none.
Our absolute ambition is to provide and maintain a premium service in the industry with staff wellbeing, safety and environmental considerations at the forefront of our services. Our strategy is to achieve a premium service and a commitment to employees, customers and all stakeholders. We provide an environment of quality and care helping employees engage with our customers, putting them at the heart of what we do.
Due to the Company’s continued success, we are looking to expand our Engineering team at our Leeds Office and are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated multi disciplined engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and become a valued member of the team. You should be positive and enthusiastic having the ability to provide the client with a premium service and the capability to work independently or within a team when required.
The role involves:
- The service and maintenance of Fire Alarm Systems, Emergency Lighting, Access Control, Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Networking.
- Assisting with the commissioning of the above systems (on occasions).
- Ensure that the client is satisfied with the servicing of the system prior to leaving site.
- Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets, and submission of job reports through the Company’s service management system.
- Provide a premium service to customers at all times
- Always working to safe health and safety practices
- Inclusion in the Company’s out of hours call out rota
Key experience / Qualifications:
- Be able to demonstrate a good technical knowledge of Fire, CCTV, Access Control, and Intruder Systems.
- Knowledge of networking and PABX systems (desired but not essential, training can be provided).
- Gent approved engineer (desirable but not essential, training can be provided).
- 3 years’ experience in maintaining and repairing the above systems.
- Full UK driving licence.
- A Positive, self-motivated proactive individual with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Be well organised and have self-discipline.
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
In return we will invest in developing your career and can offer the following package::
- Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
- Job Type: Permanent with an immediate start
- Salary: Competitive dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
- Benefits: High Performance Club Awards, Commitment to annual inflation increase in salary, Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Gympass, Birthday Holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme.
Please send your CV to: Mrs Sharon Garton
Contact via address:
HR Manager, TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts NG18 5BU
Contact via email: