Fire Alarm Engineer - Ref: V285
TIS are a forward thinking and nationally renowned Security and Communications Company who are NSI Gold and BAFE accredited. We specialise in the design, installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems and manufacture specialist equipment. TIS work with a wide range of public and private sector businesses and have achieved a reputation for quality, care and reliability which is second to none.
Our absolute ambition is to provide and maintain a premium service in the industry with staff wellbeing, safety, and environmental considerations at the forefront of our services. Our strategy is to achieve a premium service and a commitment to employees, customers, and all stakeholders. We provide an environment of quality and care helping employees engage with our customers, putting them at the heart of what we do.
Due to the Company’s continued success, we are looking to expand our Engineering team at our Leeds Office and are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Fire Alarm Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and become a valued member of the team. You should be positive and enthusiastic having the ability to provide the client with a premium service and the capability to work independently or within a team when required.
The role involves:
- Carrying out the day-to-day reactive repairs and annual maintenance of Fire Alarms.
- Carrying out site surveys to identify non-compliances with British Standards.
- Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets, and submission of job reports through the Company’s service system.
- Provide a premium service to customers at all times.
- Working to safe health and safety practices at all times
- Inclusion in the Company’s out of hours call out rota.
Key experience / Qualifications:
- Completed fire manufacturer training.
- Experience carrying out annual maintenance and reactive repairs to Fire Alarms.
- FIA maintenance qualifications (preferred).
- Full UK driving licence.
- A Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Be well organised and have self-discipline.
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
We will offer the following package:
- Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
- Job Type: Permanent with an immediate start
- Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 basic, plus overtime, standby, engineer bonuses
- Benefits: Commitment to annual inflation increase in salary, Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical Cash Plan, 23 days holiday rising to 27 days, Birthday Holiday, High Performance Club, Cycle to Work Scheme, Company vehicle.
- Career Development: Developing your career is extremely important to TIS, we will carry out an assessment and discuss with you your development needs so we can provide you with any relevant training to enhance and develop your career. Development never stops in our industry and TIS invests heavily in the development of its employees.
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager
Contact via address:
TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts NG18 5BU
Contact via email: