Communication, connectivity & care
- Independent living, but with the reassurance that help and support is available at the touch of a button or a voice command
- Modern, sleek touchscreen devices that match residents' lifestyles and environment
- A non-invasive, non-disruptive monitoring and emergency call system
- An easy-to-use communication system that helps residents to stay connected to their friends, family and wider community
Sentinel SmartLINK is multi-function, customisable and simple to use:
Voice or pendant-activated emergency call.
Stay in touch
Communal notice board; text and video communication. Optional audio alerts for the visually impaired.
‘I’m OK’ function; hardwired and wireless devices to detect resident movements or health status.
Remote door unlocking or opening, facial recognition, temperature screening and mask detection.
Access in-house services or selected external partners such as taxi firms.
Internet access and enhanced wi-fi coverage.
Reservation and payment for in-house resources and services.
Streamlined smart protection for your retirement village residents
- A fully customisable solution that offers a competitive advantage in attracting new residents
- A reliable, easy-to-use, easy-to-maintain digital replacement for antiquated and institutionalised analog emergency alert boxes and buttons
- Solutions that help to make your residents safer and better connected so that they can maintain their independence for longer
- Solutions that streamline care delivery for your team
One partner. Multiple systems and solutions.
Well-designed, integrated, smart life safety, security and communications systems that are easier to manage and cost less to maintain.
Premium Service Strategy
We've got some strong beliefs about how to be a smart, intelligent, customer-focused organisation. Learn more about our Premium Service Strategy and how it underpins our entire business.