Communication, connectivity & care
- Independent living, but with the reassurance that help and support is available at the touch of a button or a voice command
- Modern, sleek touchscreen devices that match residents' lifestyles and environment
- A non-invasive, non-disruptive monitoring and emergency call system
- An easy-to-use communication system that helps residents to stay connected to their friends, family and wider community
Sentinel SmartLINK is multi-function, customisable and simple to use:
Voice or pendant-activated emergency call.
Stay in touch
Communal notice board; text and video communication. Optional audio alerts for the visually impaired.
‘I’m OK’ function; hardwired and wireless devices to detect resident movements or health status.
Connect to an external alarm receiving centre (ARC), monitor locally on site, or both.
Remote door unlocking or opening, facial recognition, temperature screening and mask detection.
Access in-house services or selected external partners such as taxi firms.
Reservation and payment for in-house resources and services.
Streamlined smart protection for your retirement village residents
- A fully customisable solution that offers a competitive advantage in attracting new residents
- A reliable, easy-to-use, easy-to-maintain digital replacement for antiquated and institutionalised analog emergency alert boxes and buttons
- Solutions that help to make your residents safer and better connected so that they can maintain their independence for longer
- Solutions that streamline care delivery for your team
One partner. Multiple systems and solutions.
Well-designed, integrated, smart life safety, security and communications systems that are easier to manage and cost less to maintain.
Premium Service Strategy
We've got some strong beliefs about how to be a smart, intelligent, customer-focused organisation. Learn more about our Premium Service Strategy and how it underpins our entire business.