Total Integrated Solutions Ltd will service your Automatic Doors in accordance with EN 16005 together with BS 7036-0.
TIS Automatic Sliding Doors Maintenance Engineers are qualified to work on automatic doors to EN 16005 & BS 7036-0 using the Automatic Door Technician Check List. Automatic sliding doors will be formally inspected for maintenance on a six-monthly basis. Our engineers will carry out the following maintenance procedures.
All maintenance checks will be carried out in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions including the following checks:
- Check that the door is activated from a range of approximately 1400mm. Checking that the safety devices are working correctly, and that the moving door leaf avoids contact with any person using the door.
- Ensure that there are no distractions or obstructions in the vicinity of the door which may congest or inhibit traffic flow.
- Check that the door has no tripping or slipping hazards.
- Check all door panels for broken or cut glass.
- Check that all doors have signs displayed at recommended viewing heights.
- Check the position and security of associated screens and barriers.
- Check that all doors activated by the fire system in “Fire” mode operate correctly (a requirement of BS 5839).
- Protective devices tested using an approved CA Reference body.
- All checks will be recorded and entered in a logbook (in accordance with the standard EN 16005 Power operated pedestrian door sets) which is kept onsite. If a fault is found which affects safe operation of the door, then the door operating equipment will be switched off and the door made safe.
- The Maintenance Engineer will check the in ‘Fire’ mode operates correctly (a requirement of BS 5839) If a fault is found which affects safe operation of the door, then the door operating equipment must be switched off and the door made safe.