Project Engineer – Ref: V273
TIS are a forward thinking and nationally renowned Security and Communications Company who are NSI Gold and BAFE accredited. We specialise in the design, installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems and manufacture specialist equipment. TIS work with a wide range of public and private sector businesses and have achieved a reputation for quality, care and reliability which is second to none.
Our absolute ambition is to provide and maintain a premium service in the industry with staff wellbeing, safety, and environmental considerations at the forefront of our services. Our strategy is to achieve a premium service and a commitment to employees, customers, and all stakeholders. We provide an environment of quality and care helping employees engage with our customers, putting them at the heart of what we do.
Due to the Company’s continued success, we are looking to expand our Engineering team at our Leeds Office and are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Fire Alarm Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and become a valued member of the team. You should be positive and enthusiastic having the ability to provide the client with a premium service and the capability to work independently or within a team when required.
The role involves:
- Project engineering large construction installations
- Assisting with delivering the projects on time and within budget
- Responsible for the engineering team
- Knowledge of CCTV, Fire Alarm, Access Control, Intruder Alarm, Door Entry, Warden Call, Nurse Call, Public Address, TV, Telecoms & Data Systems
- Communicate and build successful working relationships with customers and other employees
- Completion of training courses to improve knowledge and performance
Key experience / Qualifications (Essential):
- You will need to be an experienced in project engineering within the security industry
- You will have a good working knowledge of NSI and BS5839 (Fire) standards.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Have a keen interest in technology and providing innovative and cost-effective solutions.
- Highly literate with an attention to detail.
- You will be a team player with ambition who is willing to learn new technologies and procedures.
Key experience / Qualifications (Preferred):
- Prince 2/SMSTS/SSSTS
- Level 3 qualification in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or related subject
- Full driving licence
We will offer the following package:
- Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm (Permanent)
- Salary: Competitive Salary dependant on experience, skills, and qualifications
- Benefits: Pension Scheme, Cultural Awards, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work, Employee Assistance Programme, Birthday Holiday and Company vehicle
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager
Contact via address:
TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park,
Mansfield, Notts. NG18 5BU
Contact via email: