Installation Engineer – Ref: V254
TIS are a forward thinking and nationally renowned Security and Communications Company who are NSI Gold and BAFE accredited. We specialise in the design, installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems and manufacture specialist equipment. TIS work with a wide range of public and private sector businesses and have achieved a reputation for quality, care and reliability which is second to none.
Our absolute ambition is to provide and maintain a premium service in the industry with staff wellbeing, safety, and environmental considerations at the forefront of our services. Our strategy is to achieve a premium service and a commitment to employees, customers, and all stakeholders. We provide an environment of quality and care helping employees engage with our customers, putting them at the heart of what we do.
Due to the Company’s continued success, we are looking to expand our Engineering Team in Mansfield and are seeking enthusiastic and dedicated installation engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and become a valued member of the team. You should be positive and enthusiastic having the ability to provide the client with a premium service and the capability to work independently or within a team when required.
The role involves:
- The installation of Fire Alarm Systems, Access Control, Intruder Alarm and CCTV
- Ensure that the client is satisfied with the installation of the system prior to leaving site.
- Accurate completion of handover documentation and timesheets.
- Provide a premium service to customers at all times.
- Working to safe health and safety practices at all times
Key experience / Qualifications:
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of Fire, CCTV, Access Control, and Intruder Systems
- 3 years’ experience in installing the above systems
- Full UK driving licence
- ECS Card
- A Positive, self-motivated proactive individual
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances
- Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Be well organised and have self-discipline
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge
We will offer the following package:
- Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
- Job Type: Permanent with an immediate start
- Salary: Competitive dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
- Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical Cash Plan, 23 days holiday rising to 27days, Birthday holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme, company vehicle.
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager,
Contact via address:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts NG18 5BU
Contact via email: