Cleaner - Ref: V250
TIS are a forward thinking and nationally renowned Security and Communications Company who are NSI Gold and BAFE accredited. We specialise in the design, installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems and manufacture specialist equipment. TIS work with a wide range of public and private sector businesses and have achieved a reputation for quality, care and reliability which is second to none.
Our absolute ambition is to provide and maintain a premium service in the industry with staff wellbeing, safety and environmental considerations at the forefront of our services. Our strategy is to achieve a premium service and a commitment to employees, customers and all stakeholders. We provide an environment of quality and care helping employees engage with our customers, putting them at the heart of what we do.
The role involves:
- An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Cleaner. You will be required to undertake general cleaning and related tasks, which will be completed to a specific plan. An understanding of health & safety is required.
Key experience / Qualifications:
- 2 years commercial cleaning experience
- COSHH knowledge
- Health and Safety knowledge
We will offer the following package:
- Working hours: Monday – Friday 7.00am – 9.00am (10 hours per week)
- Salary: £9.50 per hour
- Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Birthday Holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme, Essential Health Check, Culture awards and Employee Assistance Program
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager
Contact via address:
TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts, NG18 5BU
Contact via email: